Message To Media

To

BBC News, UK; Aaj Tak, India And other Worldwide Media

Respected Sir/Madam -

Please read my following messages.  

Thank You.

-Abhi.

(1) MESSAGE TO PRIME MINISTER OF INDIA

(Submitted via PMOPG/E/2019/0110370)

To
Sri Narendra Modi
Prime Minister of India

Respected Sir -

I request you to read this text very carefully. Any distraction is going to cause deaths and injuries to millions and millions of Indians and people worldwide.

One of my paper is published in a Physics Journal. I am giving link just to tell you that what I have written here is not hoax or insanity.

(Please see my bio for links)

My full theory is posted on my blog. 

(Please see my bio for links)

You may ignore everything in this theory except Reactionless Propulsion (Empyrean) Device. I must emphasis here that I have experimentally tested most basic mechanism of this device and it works. It will be used to propel Empyrean spacecraft with enormous speed in space using just electricity. Unfortunately this enormous speed can also be used to build missiles and after missile impact on ground, the impact will release far more energy than nuclear detonation. It will be like Asteroid impact on ground except that mass of Asteroid may be less, but its speed will be enormous.

Now most important thing - these Empyrean missiles can be built by ANY person because it doesn't need any complicated knowledge like that of building nuclear weapons.

This is one of the reasons I can not stress any Physics Journal to publish it. Because after publication both good and bad people will grasp it and as no security mechanism exist in the world, it will certainly cause deaths of millions and millions of people worldwide.

I request you to take steps to cancel upcoming general election and concentrate your full energy in United Nations to implement these Empyrean guidelines.

(Please see my bio for links)

Please note that this invention is new Physics Theory based. So even if I die at this moment, some one will discover same Physics Theory and all other things some day and the World will face same problems.

Thank You.

-Abhi.
7972809442

(2) MESSAGE TO PRESIDENT OF USA

(Submitted via White House website)

To

Mr. Donald Trump
President, United States Of America

Respected Sir,

Please read my message to Sri Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India sent to him via PMOPG/E/2019/0110370 which I have posted on my blog empyreanrelay [dot] blogspot [dot] com

I request you to talk to Sri Narendra Modi regarding my communication to him and call meeting of Heads of States of all Nations IMMEDIATELY to implement my guidelines.

I would like to stress here with utmost emphasis that your distraction from this message is going to cause deaths of millions and millions of people worldwide - including Americans.

I would like to stress here with utmost emphasis that the Supreme Force (God) is testing good and bad, intelligence and dumbness of mankind before handing over Empire of Universe to mankind. Your distraction will prove that you - representative of Americans - and hence all Americans are not good and intelligent enough to rule entire Universe. That Supreme Force will cleanse Americans. 

Thank You.

-Abhi.
+91 7972809442

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Note - 10

Note - 1

Empyrean Walk Prologue