Email to Mr Ambuj Sharma Under Secretary

To
Mr Ambuj Sharma
Under Secretary (Public), Government of India, New Delhi

Respected Sir -

This has been further reference to my letter to Prime Minister via PMOPG/E/2019/0110370 dated 23/02/2019. I just submitted another letter to Prime Minister via PMOPG/E/2019/0125357 and after submission I noticed that you have disposed of my case with reason 'Case taken up earlier and since closed'.

I don't think you referred my paper published in physics journal and other theory to some scientist. If some scientist has given in writing where exactly I am wrong, I want to see it. If not, it only means that another van naras are trying to kill me by maintaining silence.

Sooner or later HE/SHE (God) will have to come before mankind. I know this is that time and to do this job God thinks that I am His worst and best creation.

I was conceptualized during Apollo 11 mission and was born on 15 April 1970 afternoon 12.30 pm during Apollo 13 mission. It was Rama Navami day. 15 April is also one of the birthdate of Guru Nanak. I was born in CHINAwal village. Served as Assistant with LIC of India in town named 'Shahada'. 'Shahada' word is also first pillar of Islam. Google it. There's difference of 111 days between 25 December and 15 April. If you have read my theory, those three circles of radius 1 represent this Trinity of 111. Please do some basic geometry calculations. If radius of these outer circles is 1, then radius of inner circle is 0.1547005383792. Please note that 0.15470 figure which is my birth date and geometric constant.

Based on this Trinity geometry, I have calculated exact masses of atomic particles. And during last few months, I think I have got little idea how life originated. For example, woman to man ratio in food, weight, height, puberty, growth is 1:1.15470.

Whatever is going on is not just Science. I have noticed very big flaws in economy, security system, political systems, society, culture etc.

But here I am in this village completely dependent on my family and suffering daily insults for few rupees to buy medicine and bidi. That is why I said that I am God's worst and best creation.

Problem is that with this success I can't even committ suicide. This is His best trick to keep me alive so that He can torture me through you van naras.

If you think that nobody is governing your and mankind's thoughts/actions, then tell me, how on Earth you billions and billions of people failed to notice such a simple experiment which is published in physics journal?

I seek appointment with the Prime Minister immediately. Otherwise who knows, that God will divert me to Kashmir.

If you fail in grasping my Reactionless Propulsion mechanism and if those Muslims succeed, then just try to understand it's impact on future of the Universe.

Thank You.

-Abhi.
7972809442

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Note - 10

Note - 1

Empyrean Walk Prologue