Note - 12

Me To God - Wait a minute... So this is how you suppress logic and memories of people to create good impression about you. In Andaman, I have walked to strangers many times for help.  Let me  count...

1. On very first day you forced me to try to sleep in mosquito infected dirty area. On second day I found that every government worker in that Port Blair to Havelock island port is extremely rude, especially that ticket giver. I was giving money still he was behaving very rudely with everyone. I lost chance to go to havelock because I ran short of money.

2. Then Police. Police everywhere in India are corrupt and rude.  They and whole rude society create more criminals by their rude, animalistic and pathetic behaviour. That rude police at the gate of port was right - "yeh physics wisycs yaha nahi chalega". They didn't even allow me to sleep in front of port gate in that street side empty stall.

(3) I took shelter in abandoned bus because one person told me not to sleep on road. After few days extremely rude poor mechanic drove me out of that bus.

(4) I sent emails to LG of Andaman for help,  but he also ignored those emails.

(5) I went to police station in port blair for help,  but as I said the whole police system is soulless.

(6) I went to those two Mandirs to beg, but even that priest was rude and your bhakts were rude as usual. I got only 10 rupees from very rich person.

(7) Christians also were rude just like Hindus. That Christian didn't even stop to listen what I am saying.

(8) Muslims were also rude.  In one mosque I got just 35 rupees,  in other mosque I was driven out.

(9) I walked to stranger for one vada pav, he  refused.

(10) I walked to a tea stall for tea. He refused.

(11) I was driven out from here and there whenever I tried to sleep. Because every inch of land belongs to someone. You forced me to sleep with tapori, drunkards and you rained every day to harass me more.

(12) I called my brother to send some money at least for food. But he refused. I know you downloaded spam in his mind to kill me.

Such innumerable insults happened to me for 3 weeks or so. Only when I refused to tolerate insults, you sent that man in Mayabander to help me out of Andaman. I have experienced same things here on mainland India - from Chinawal to Amritsar to Anandpur Sahib to Shahada to Mumbai to Nashik.

Last night you had blocked my memories which might have created good impression about you in peoples mind.  In reality you and this world is extremely hideous, rude and dirty. I feel ashamed that I have invented that reactionless propulsion device which you may use to spread your dirty game in whole Universe.

Enough Is Enough.  In few hours my battery will die down and may be me also.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Note - 10

Note - 1

Empyrean Walk Prologue