Note - 10

God - "I am weaker than bacteria and stronger than God ", remember you said it in your mind at 18?

Me - Still you dared several times to insult me.

God - You actually never sat on ground to beg. So your accommodation that I have made you beggar is baseless.

Me - (Hands tied behind,  on knees, staring at Him in extreme anger) But you have forced me to beg.

God - You walked to strangers just thrice in thousands of kilometres journey. It's true that they refused. Rest of the times I myself sent people to you or told you to walk in my nearby prayer places. I myself sent that man to help you to get out of Andaman when in your mind you had decided to die hungry. He spent five thousand rupees,  gave you food for 2 weeks. So your accusation that I am 99% evil is wrong. You almost never walked to strangers for help. In whole journey I didn't give you even minor illness. How do you know that 99% people are rude and evil?

Me - Yes, I walked to strangers just three times and all three of them refused to give me food. All three of them. Yes, I got help from your prayer places,  but it is only because of your satanic fear still exist in prayer places.  But outside those prayer places same people would have refused to help me. Look into my eyes, am I lying? And you sent people to me just to keep me alive. It got nothing to do with state of this world. I repeat, 99% mankind do not deserve to live in outer Universe. And I repeat,  99% of you is evil, dirty and dumb. You must grow up. You must end your dirty psychology.  You have seen through my eyes poverty,  dirty people, dirty houses, dirty roads. You must feel ashamed of creating such dirty world. And I simply can't allow you to spread this insanity in outer Universe. Building your prayer places by creating different religions is absolute insanity. Those prayer places are totally useless for needy people. Costly prayer places and hungry beggars begging and sleeping in front of them. You must end this absolute insanity of religions and tourism of prayer places.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Note - 1

Empyrean Walk Prologue