Note - 11

Me - I thank YOU for keeping your promise which I had asked you some 19 years ago.  My loved ones are still alive, though you have created my  conflict with them. I understand that it's your war strategy. Important thing is that all of them - except my grandfather - are still alive. In One case you indeed sweetly surprised me. I again pray to you keep all of them happy and well for long time.

I have done my job, but you are suppressing logic of everyone. If you are waiting for invention of that empyrean device or Bramhastra through which all this Universe is created,  then I am extremely tired. You are still commanding my mind and hands. Someone will discover it automatically while working on this Triangle - Arrowhead shaped Reactionless Propulsion invention.

Remember,  I will not ask any kind of help to anyone. I will not even touch any food found on streets. I will not touch any cigarette/bidi buts found on streets, neither I will ask anyone for cigarette. I will not beg, borrow or steal to keep myself alive.  And as I am going away from human settlements, you will have to do some kind of miracle to keep me alive. I just might take care that my body will never be found.

Just one final request - don't send me back in this dirty Universe. I "feel" that I never liked your attitude in past lives also. I don't want to recall those past lives. Those must be very damn and boring lives like this life and I don't want to remember even this life.

☆☆☆

kitne ghaayal hain, kitne bismil hain
iss khudaai mein ek tu kya hain...

☆☆☆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Note - 10

Note - 1

Empyrean Walk Prologue