Note - 2

People also wonder how on earth I suddenly turned towards this science thing at the age of 30. Almost all scientists have discovered this or that before age of  30, but it looks that I started learning ABCD of science at the age of 30, in November During this study I came across two books;  Glimpses of the World History and Arthur Eddington's book. And because of these two books I am what I am  (Though God is trying to make me believe that it is just my nature since last many births. Otherwise why these two books created that BIG-BANG like Universe encompassing feeling only in me?)

I casually thought over trying to find answers to questions regarding our Universe. I gave very serious thought over questions like how this Universe came into existence, how life originated, who am I and where would I go after death, if God created this Universe then who created God?

And I noticed that I am suffering from mind - body disconnection.  It was so horrible period that I stopped reading anything from real world ,  I started mixing in friends, listen radio  (and on one day I had received biggest electric shock of my life when wire was stuck to my hand and I was thrown backward).

That mind - body disconnection, BIG-BANG like Universe encompassing feeling was the second biggest shock after Bombay return shock. In fact Bombay return shock was nothing compared to this Universe shock.

Why the hell I am writing these things when nobody is going to read and "feel" it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Note - 10

Note - 1

Empyrean Walk Prologue