Note - 3

Now this is something about me not a single human being knows. Not a single word I ever talked to anyone no matter how close that person was to me.  Because such attitude is appropriate for Emperors, certainly not for a 18 year old poor village boy.

I had completely stopped thinking about Universe and God things because of that horrible mind - body disconnection thing. But "damage" to my mind was already done.  I could never concentrate on college study.  In TYBSc I failed twice. Somehow I passed TYBSC with just  42% but got job in LIC on basis of HSC.

I  said  "damage" to my mind was already done. Because whatever ordinary people think as big things, those things had/have become petty things for me.  For example;  ordinary think IAS officers or President of some countries are VERY BIG things. But such jobs have become petty in my eyes. In current democratic world Presidents and Prime minister are slaves of people. Religions are dead long ago.  Absolute monarchy was harmful for human civilisation . likewise absolute democracy is also harmful for flaw-less human civilisation in this Universe.

But this is not what for which tstarted this post .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Note - 10

Note - 1

Empyrean Walk Prologue