Note - 9

God - So your departure is certain.

Me - Yup, you may never allow this world to understand pains given by you to me whole life. In the end I have slept on roads hungry,  suffered insults all over India - from Jammu to Andman -, ate thrown food on road, smoked thrown cigarette and bidi buts on roads. You have created extremely rude world. There might be just less than one per cent good people. And it directly means you are 99% evil, dumb, rude. I don't think even if I succeed in creating empyrean or Bramhastra device, your evil and dumb nature will change. So suffering any more torture is pretty useless .

Now why the hell you are trying to put me to sleep when I am criticising you? I have had full sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Note - 10

Note - 1

Empyrean Walk Prologue