Final Transmission

26 March 2019 is the last date I have given to Force to remove His robotic control over minds of all mankind - including mine. I am not seeing any change in His attitude. He continues to tell me some Truths intermittently while telling all of you not to even look at me.

Forcing me to take birth in third world country - The Hell India - and in most illiterate and stupid family, He is torturing me since birth.

I am going to die by committing suicide. Until now whenever I switched in suicide mode, He had given me something to live on. His petty tactics won't work now. I want ultimate or nothing.

After my death, all of you zombies on/from Earth i.e all the mankind is banned from using my reactionless propulsion invention, instantaneous speed of Force//gravity invention and absolutely everything mentioned in my theory. I don't want your evil zombism to spread in this universe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Note - 10

Note - 1

Empyrean Walk Prologue