Just PEACE

Me - So far love and common sense  is concerned, I have no mother,  no father, no brother, no sister,  no relatives, no wife,  no children, no  friends ... I know I am on the TOP of this world.  Even if you remove your robotic control over minds of mankind,  what I am getting?  I will still be ALONE on mountain peak... I know you are forcing me to go through your state of mind.  Absolutely disgusting state of mind. I am living only because you have kept in almost perfect physical health.

God - Someone should have understood what is True State of my Mind.

Me - But you don't die, but as a human I can and I am going to use it. I indeed don't want on top of this world. I just want PEACE.

Just peace after my death. Nothing else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Note - 10

Note - 1

Empyrean Walk Prologue