Note - 1

Right now I am in lodge in Igatpuri. On streets,  I can't even charge mobile. I feel like bombs are falling everywhere around me,  earth vibrating, smoke, dust everywhere and I am running in senseless direction because I just can't think due to hunger, sweat. (I am shouting again and again that this reactionless propulsion is all about NEW LAND - Planets, Asteroids and whole Universe. But that haraamzada God is making you believe that I have gone mad and He is fighting WAR with me.)

I am seeing that my end is certain within few days  - unless HE interven - let me try to write somethings which until now only HE knows. As I am not going to stop music playing, my writing would look nonsense.  But it was always nonsense, you would say.

In 1986 I ran away from VJTI Matunga telling my family that I want to be Pilot, not Engineer. But other reason was that being a village boy I simply caved in Mumbai.  There was one more reason which I will not type. (I am seeing that haraamzada God smiling).

Anyway I wanted to show myself that I can live in Mumbai. That is why after confirmation in LIC first job I did was that on 19 May 1993 I applied for transfer of my services to Mumbai.  To all of my colleagues it looked nonsense action. But I just wanted to take revenge on myself.  There was another reason.  In Mumbai I would have found like - minded friends who were trying for IAS. If I had failed in IAS, I would have tried something else in Mumbai.  Later on another reason got added which I won't type. (I am again seeing that haraamzada God smiling at me).

But I failed to go back to Mumbai because of that trick played by that haraamzada God. He had already written different script for me. Let me write here that until the  age of 33, I almost never bothered to think about existence or non - existence of God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Note - 10

Empyrean Walk Prologue