Note - 5

So at the age of 19, when that  BIG-BANG like feeling was still vibrating my mind, I started thinking something which from POV of every person is completely insane or even beyond insanity.

POWER - Only Power can bring change on this earth which can create perfectly happy and ordered society.  But what can a 19 year old poor village boy do to gain complete command over all the militaries on earth?  Finally I thought that after becoming IAS I will be inside power corridor of India. After understanding power mechanism, I might be able to think how to gain confidence of Army Chiefs. I was thinking something like this even after joining LIC. That is why I again started preparing for IAS. If I had failed in IAS,  I would have persuade same thing in Mumbai through some different way.

So I used to avoid people because of two things - (1) that mind - body disconnection and BIG-BANG like vibrating mind  (2) who knows,  if I had talked too much I might have revealed my mind to someone and it would have only increased my problems.

This is something I had NEVER talked to any human on earth.  Only after age of 33 I started realising that GOD already knew what I had thought during age of 18 - 26. And since 25 June 2016, I KNOW whatever I though or did it was already scripted by HIM.

By age of 30, my dream of making this world better place had completely died down. In utmost depression or frustration I again turned towards that Universal shock thing which had scared me horribly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Note - 10

Note - 1

Empyrean Walk Prologue